1. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing, browsing and/or usingwww.thefireflies.cc ("Our Site "), the user (“You” and similar expressions) agree to the following terms.
· Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through Our Site is provided by the The Fireflies Cycling Club ("FFCC"). The contents of Our Site cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of FFCC. Permission is given for viewing and personal use as more particularly described here. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Our Site is for Your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
· FFCC will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain Our Site in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in Our Site . You should not assume that Our Site or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that You have in mind when using it. FFCC reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
· It is a condition of us allowing You access to the information on Our Site that You accept we will not be liable for any action You take relying on the information on Our Site . FFCC reserves the right to restrict access to certain information on Our Site for members of the FFCC. Details of how to obtain membership of the FFCC may be found on Our Site .
· If Your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption You may not be able to access certain information on Our Site .
· You may not mirror or make links to any material contained on Our Site on any other server without the prior written consent of FFCC. Any unauthorised use of the contents of Our Site either under this clause or clauses above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws or other UK laws.
· You acknowledge that FFCC has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using Our Site . Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
· By submitting any material to us via the Our Site website, via email or otherwise, You do so in the knowledge that FFCC may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that You submit. You warrant that You believe FFCC may publish the material You submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and You agree not to take action against us in relation to material you submitted to Our Site.
· You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to FFCC or any users ofOur Site by any means. You also agree not to use Our Site to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to FFCC, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not useOur Site such that You would cause the whole or part of Our Site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
· Our Site is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of Our Site and FFCC. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at Your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. FFCC have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by You on the World Wide Web.
· FFCC do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist in Our Site or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from Your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of Our Site at any time. FFCC excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over Our Site . You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web, which can be accessed by using Our Site .
· We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on Our Site for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
· FFCC reserve the right to vary these user terms from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the new Website Terms and Conditions on Our Site . By continuing to use Our Site You will be deemed to accept any such variation.
· The following information is required by the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 The address is www.thefireflies.ccour contact email address email@example.com
· "Personal Data" is any data that identifies You. The Personal Data which You supply to us You agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with Your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Our Site not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which we link.
· Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by FFCC for the purposes of providing the Our Site services to You and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing Our Site services to You. The use of information will remain under the control ofFFCC at all times.
· FFCC does not share members Personal Data with any third party for marketing purposes without first collecting your consent (usually through an online form). If you sign up to receive notifications of rides and other emails to riders as well as our newsletter You are agreeing that Your name and email address (as well as your telephone and mailing address if supplied) may be held by us for those purposes. Where you have consented to allow your name and email address to be disclosed to third party event organisers, suppliers of goods and services they may use it to market their products and services to You. These third parties will be our affiliated sponsors, partners and other club members, Your personal data will not disclosed to any other third party suppliers of goods and services in any other way.
· If you access any social media FFCC operate, including without limitation forums, Facebook pages and messaging, Twitter, Instagram, you given permission for FFCC to show your messages to other FFCC members and people who can view the relevant social media.
· We may collect Personal Data about Your usage of the services on the Our Site website in order to provide a service to meet Your needs. However the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which You will be identified.
· We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions You enter into with us or others through Our Site such as applying for membership, joining events, payment of fees, renewals, purchases. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist Your transaction. We may use Personal Data to let You know about products and services that may be of particular interest to You.
· A cookie is a small, unique text file that is saved on Your hard disk by a website. It is not an American biscuit that will make You fat. The cookie is used by the website to identify Your computer whenever You visit that website.
· Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to Your computer. Cookies can only be read by a web server from the same domain (e.g. Our Site ) that saved the cookie on Your computer.
· For example, if You personalise Web pages, or register for products or services, a cookie helps our Web page server to recall Your specific information. When You next visit the FFCC website, the information You previously provided can be retrieved, so You can easily use the website features that You previously chose.
· Even if You use more than one computer on a regular basis, we can link cookies together so You will still receive a personalised online experience.
· FFCC can also personalise the information You see based on what we already know about You, so that You spend less time looking for things. So, instead of one site for all FFCC customers, each FFCC customer can have a site which is unique to them.
· You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer.
· If You want to disable cookies, find out which browser You are using and follow the instructions below.
· Unfortunately, if You choose to decline cookies, some of the interactive features of the FFCC services or websites may not be available to You. We advise regular users of FFCC websites to accept cookies from FFCC.